DESIGNER LINERS & ACCENTS
Designer Liner is clay based and heavily pigmented. Use this versatile product to create fine detail with lines, dots, and letters. The metal writer tip allows for ultimate control to draw ultra-fine or bold lines, typography and intricate illustrations. Designer Liner is best when used under non-moving transparent or semi-transparent glazes. Fires cone 06 - cone 6. Certified AP Non-toxic and Food Safe. Available in a variety of essential colors.
Stock #: SG-401
Stock #: SG-405
Stock #: SG-409
Stock #: SG-402
Stock #: SG-406
Stock #: SG-410
Stock #: SG-403
Stock #: SG-407
Stock #: SG-404
Stock #: SG-408
- Remove the white cap then gently puncture plastic tip with the metal writer tip.
- After placing the metal tip onto the bottle cap, push the included pin through the small ziptop bag and seal (this makes it easier to keep track of the pin).
- Keep the pin in the metal writer tip when not in use.
- Designer Liner is clay based. As such, it is the nature to dry quickly which can promote clogging in the narrow passages of the metal and or plastic tips.
- Clear or transparent glazing is necessary for gloss finish. Designer Liner will fire matte when no glaze is applied over top.
- Design work could be distorted when applied on top of glazes that have a tendency to move.
- Wipe tip periodically on a damp sponge to keep clean.
- Keep the metal pin to unclog the tip and keep the metal writer tip free from debris.
- If Designer Liner begins to dry in the bottle you can add a few drops of water to reconstitute Designer Liner. Stir and test for proper viscosity. Add water in small amounts to avoid over-thinning the Designer Liner.
- Place some Designer Liner on a tile and use a CB-110 #10/0 Liner Brush for extra fine outlining or detailing.
- Designer Liner is not a dimensional product. If applied too thick or heavy, Designer Liner will crack and possibly pop off.
STROKE & COAT ACCENTS
Stroke & Coat® Accents is a dimensional glaze that can be used to create raised designs, outlines, stripes, dots, lines and squiggles. It can be applied directly on clay, unpainted bisque, or over other glazes. Clear glaze may be applied if desired. Unlike most other dimensional glazes, which tend to flatten out during firing, Accents fired results will remain clean and crisp.
Stock #: SA-002